Sunday, June 3, 2012

What Happens When You Live Abroad.

It has been too long since I posted on this blog. I feel I've been missing the chance to record my experiences for the future. Details that I would have remembered so many months ago are slowly fading.

And the reason I feel this way is that my time here is coming to an end. In just over two months' time, I will be getting on a plane and flying home to Texas. I recently read an article posted by someone else who is staying in Japan, and it rings true to me now. I'd like to share it here, as some food for thought on how I've changed as a result of living in Japan. And in the next few weeks, I'll be recalling some of the memories and experiences I've had that I will miss when I go home.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/what-happens-when-you-live-abroad/#.T8Zs_fg27Xw.facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment